NAMRA will fund up to two Postdoctoral Fellowships for up to three years including up to $20,000 pa for operational support.
- Applicants must be no more than 5 years out from completion of their PhD;
- The research project must be in one of the identified NAMRA research themes (with a preference this year for Marine and Coastal Livelihoods and Governance, or Ocean Dynamics);
- The project must include collaboration with at least two, but preferably three, of the NAMRA partners.
- A statement of the significance of the proposed research project in the context of the NAMRA Themes;
- A brief (max. three page) outline of the proposed project;
- Collaboration arrangements, noting the requirement to have collaborators from at least two of the NAMRA partner organisations;
- Budget required for the project;
- Curriculum Vitae
Closing Date: 15 Nov 2013
Applications must be submitted electronically via CDU Jobs:
Informal Enquiries: Edward Butler, Ph: +61 (08) 8920 9240